There’s been lots of discussion on VoiceMatters.net in the past couple of weeks. Thank you for your comments, contributions, and messages.EXPRESS YOURSELF:I’ve always found creative expression to be a wonderful way of sharing. Here is a poem, written by Louise Bale, Please feel free to share your thoughts…
Lost for Words
Words should tumble like a waterfall,
roll easy from the tongue
To reassure and comfort,
the old and very young.
But sharing words of caring,
or telling a good joke…
YOUR VOICE MATTERS:
VoiceMatters.net membership is growing every week. Here are just a few of the awesome people recently welcomed to the community:
- Meet Peter - “ I am a voice actor and singer and it has affected my career incredibly and thus seeking answers!“
- Meet Wayne - “I would like to speak to other people who have had (thyroplasty) and compare note’s so to say.“
- Meet Rob - I connected with Rob after discovering his awesome blog!
- Meet Meghan - “Five days after my son was born, I noticed my voice sounded weaker…This has been a scary and awakening experience, and it really is a day to day struggle of ups and downs.“
- Meet Katie - “I have tried many different exercises and although some have improved the voice (in the short term) none have solved the problem.“
- Meet Maria - “Something happened up in the plane with a wound that was 5 days old, I think it was the pressure,, but it has really and still is impacting on my life.“
- Meet Diana - “Have just been told this is not a priority for voice specialist so it will be a minimum of 6 months to see about treatment. Unable to work until I can talk.“
- Meet Thomas - “10 year survivor of base of tongue cancer (chemo, rads and surgery) with vocal cord paresis discovered in follow up exam. Awaiting results of scans.“
- Meet more new members….
We’re looking for people who have had Laser Cordoctomy…. We need to hear from you! Please share your knowledge…
SAY IT WITH SIGN:
We have a great discussion going about using sign language or ASL to communicate! Let’s keep it going!
SAY IT WITH TECHNOLOGY:
Wow! There are lots of apps and software people are using to communicate. What’s working for you? Join the discussion…